We are re-opening on Tuesday 7th July!
After a long and hard 3 months, we are delighted to open our doors again to our beautiful bride’s with new health and safety precautions in place.
For now, appointments will be available from Monday – Thursday. This will change as time goes on and we will update you all on weekend appointments when they become available.
We have also created stunning Bridal Love Masks that are available over on Eliza Loves, our accessories brand. They are made from soft satin, French Chantilly Lace and embroidered appliques, perfect for your big day.
Below we will talk you through what to expect at your fittings with us and how you can prepare for it ahead of time.
- Upon arriving at the studio, you will find that all members of staff will be wearing masks and kindly ask that you also wear a mask to your appointment. Should you not have one of your own, we can give you a disposable mask.
- Should you feel unwell or have any symptoms of Covid-19 in the lead up to or on the day of your appointment, please phone or email us and we will be more than happy to move your appointment.
- Please try and arrive as close to your appointment time as possible. Should you arrive early, we ask that you wait in your car to avoid overcrowding. At your appointment time, a member of staff will come and collect you at the front door meaning you will have minimal contact with surfaces e.g. door bell, door handle etc.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided for you to use and will be used frequently by members of staff before and after your fitting.
- We will prepare your gown ahead of your appointment, having it ready for you to step into upon entering the fitting room. All you will need to do is pull it up and one of our technicians will be able to zip and/or lace up your gown for you.
- We shall have an interval of 15 minutes between each fitting in order for our staff to thoroughly clean and disinfect the fitting rooms and surfaces ahead of the next client.
- We ask that clients come alone or with 1 member of the bridal party at most (those under 16 to be accompanied by an adult). For example, for the bride to bring along her mother, a bridesmaid to bring along the bride or for a flower girl to be accompanied by their mother.
- To reduce the amount of time you are in-store with us, a member of our team will call you to pre-book a further appointment for you which can be changed if necessary. We will also have your prices and invoice prepared for you coming out the fitting room, this will then be emailed to you for future reference.
We want your fittings to be as fun and exciting as they usually are and hope that we can be fitting you normally very soon.
Please don’t hold back any questions or requests at your appointments with us, even although we are socially distanced, we will still ensure to help create your perfect bridal ensemble.
A big thank you to all of our wonderful clients who have had immense patience with us through this strange and difficult time, we are forever grateful.
Love From Team Elizabeth Wallace x